City Improvement District (CID) / Special Ratings Area (SRA)

Established - Green

01 Llandudno (Block 1)

04 Mt Rhodes (Block 1)

16 Penzance (Block 6)

18 Hughenden Meadows (Block 8)

21 Overkloof (Block 8)

In Process - Orange

08 Beach Estate

14 Scott Estate / 12 Baviaanskloof (Block 6)

22 Orangekloof

27 Disa River

Not Started - Red

03 Victorskloof

06 Nooitgedacht

07 Kronenzicht

09 Northshore

10 Hout Bay Heights

11 Hangberg

17 Imizamo Yethu

23 Longkloof

24 Tarragona

26 Village/Harbour

Security Estates - Yellow

02 Ruyterplaats

05 Klein Leeukop/Helgarda

13 Tierboskloof

15 Berg-en-Dal

19 Oakhurst

20 Bokkemanskloof

25 Kenrock

Submit a service request online (C3)

The primary goal of service requests is to ensure effective service delivery throughout Cape Town. If you would like to submit a service request, report a fault in your area or log an issue, you can do so via online service requests, which replaces the C3 application.

What you can request or report

The City of Cape Town's service request application ensures that you are able to report issues or send requests to the correct line department, such as:

  • leaking water pipes;
  • no power or electricity/ unscheduled outages;
  • blocked stormwater drains;
  • uncollected refuse or waste;
  • tree removal and cutting;
  • illegal dumping;
  • noise nuisances;
  • graffiti and stolen or vandalised City property;
  • unruly or inappropriate behaviour;
  • problem buildings; and
  • speeding and traffic offences.

How to submit a report

Go to the service requests application and select the service request you would like to make using the drop-down menu.


If your service request does not fall under any of the categories provided, you can contact the relevant department using the information on the relevant contact pages.

Once you have made your selection, describe the request as thoroughly and accurately as possible by including as much detail as you can, as well as statements or comments from any third parties also involved.

Provide your current contact details. It is important that all of these details are correct, as the City may need to contact you about the status of your request. Once you have submitted your service request, you will be issued with a reference number.


Please ensure that you do not lose your reference number, as you will need to give it to the City if you want to follow up on the status of your service request.

Contact us

City Call Centre

Telephone: 0860 103 089

E-mail (account queries):

E-mail (general enquiries):

Please be advised that service requests for rental stock may be logged:

City of Cape Town Map Viewer

View Hout Bay